Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a Whammy!

So we've been dealt a huge blow by the bosses. Today there was a sudden round of lay-offs. Fortunately I was not on that list, but unfortunately I am being sent to Saudi Arabia. Jeddah looks like an okay option and it is not such a bad deal. But the feeling of being pushed to the very corner and not having a choice is something that I am not comortable with much.

Having discussed the whole concept with the bosses, I feel somewhat excited about the project but the worrisome part is me leaving both you and mommy alone for a long 3 months. And that is not sure - might get extended. Although we'll bring Nanay over, and both of you won't be left alone in the mighty city, I'll be far apart from both of you and seeing each other only once or twice a month. Not the way I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment