Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Boy Friend.

Surprising, I would choose such a title following what happened last week. But this guy is younger and hopefully gentle like his two parents, so probably you can bully him around.

So, it so happened that I got a call from uncle Nitin yesterday morning as I was driving to the office and he told me that today's the day. That they are at the hospital and it could be the day for Jaivir to arrive. So we waited the whole day for him to call again, and went to see them about 8 in the night. And then we waited about 3 hours, ate our dinner at the hospital and came back. Then we waited more, till the time he sent sms at 5 am today morning, saying that the boy arrived at 4.45.

So here's the boy friend imposed upon you at our will.. well atleast till the time you are big enough to protest!

No comments:

Post a Comment