Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane...

Ok, the title again! I know it's too old and boring even for us, what about when you'll be reading this post. But honey, this the first time you'll be singing that.. he he.

So finally it is time to be leaving on the jet plane. Today is my last day here in office. It really helped that we got a holiday for Eid tomorrow, means we can sort of relax and take it easy during the day. But I know, I'll be sweating. Nervous!

Overall, we are sweating. We are so so so sweating.

I guess mom's still busy worrying about how she'll manage to come back, but my only worry is you. I've spent the last few days buying mosquito repellents, worrying about your sleeping arrangements and the rainy season. Mommy seems to be awfully confident about everything - it's her country we're going to, you know!

Chalo, let's fly. Hope you'll be a good girl, and we'll not let you down in any way. Pray to God that all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment