Monday, August 22, 2011

Catch up with the news day.

So today is the day that I realize again that I've not been writing in since July 25th and I would like to make up for it. Now I start thinking about what has happened since then, and it is a whole whole lot. We won't be able to capture the whole story of the days of our lives into this blog anyways, but here goes.

GranNanay arrived to take care of both of you and Mommy especially. Mommy was struggling to keep up with all our demands and we were getting worried that Mikie, sitting inside Mommy's tommy is not going to take it well.

We bought an iPad and that brought up the gadget count. Cookie, you are a pro on it already, playing whatever games or videos you want. Guess it will be outdated by the time Mikie can look at taking it up.

Our house has come to a final deal situation. We chose a reasonably good 2 br apartment in Dubai's Motor City and Daddy got the loan to pay for it - not without problems but at last. Hoping to shift there by October, in time for the lovely winters.

Hmmm what else? Again the search for a new car has started, because the small Pajero won't take all of us in when Mikie has arrived. All of us including Cookie would love to buy a LR4, but Daddy should instead save up that money and keep it for bringing up both of you. :)

More later I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment