Now I have got to start addressing this blog to the two of you. Just yesterday we confirmed that Cookie is going to get a younger sibling. Well, we all know I won't sustain a new blog, so I will do the other thing and make this blog for the two of you.
But today's been the day of good and bad news. In the evening, we got the news of Jiyamma passing away - Great Grandmother from Daddy's side is no more. She left for the house of god, finishing a long life of over 90 years.
I will travel to Jaipur to meet the family for support for one day, and then go to Gurgaon to sell our house in Malibu Towne. The deal's been done, and we'll get the first instalment of cash by this weekend.
Mommy will take care of the two of you, and cookie, you will take care of Mommy. Okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment