Friday, April 8, 2011

The Party


So it was a day to remember! Your first birthday party, my first birthday party and mommy's first birthday party went off nicely. We met some people after a very long time, and what a sweet bunch of people. Even though they came late, but everybody made it. Picture this, we were being pushed to pack up and leave by the magic planet staff and there were people still walking in. We could not even feed them cake!

Talking of the cake, the 3 gelato cakes from Bacio Gelato in Al Barsha were a huge hit. And because there were three, people had double and triple helpings. There was fun-fare and there was games, and party. Pity I could not enjoy so much, and I guess also mommy because while I was busy directing the guests to the party till the last minute, mommy was busy trying to shush you and you, scared by the clown I guess, were bawling all through the party.

Guess it would have been better to follow mommy's idea of going for a retreat for the 3 of us - if only the idea did not come so late.

No comments:

Post a Comment