Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No Comments!

Well, a writer needs some appreciation and all of my earlier blogs have died premature deaths since there has been nobody to read them. But with this one I am sure, I have a reader who will go on till I did. So will wait for the comments!

Today you're 18 - it's been an eventful time with the hospital and stuff. We have had no problems otherwise. Been running around for your passport, insurance & other papers - but now that will have to wait till the time our 'good' marriage certificate is attested in India & sent back here. Grandadi leaves town on the 1st of May with that.

She's had a lovely time I suppose. She's been certainly pleased carrying you about at times. She's posed nicely for pics & videos now - now that we own a VIDEO CAMERAAAA!!! Yay! You have seen the one. It seems to an okay kind, the 'ancient' mini-DV type. But I have been told by the wisies on the internet that mini-DV scores over the other media when it comes to quality. And don't we love quality.

So am gonna run home now and shoot! And edit! And dub!!

No comments:

Post a Comment