Monday, September 28, 2009

One more cousin!

Hey bacchoos, your tito Michael had a baby boy yesterday. I don't know the name yet, but you're gonna have some company for summer holiday in Philippines - kuya Marc, ate Grace, kuya Eee Jay, ate Ayan and now kuya just born. Not counting the one which will be born just about same time as you.

So this weekend, your mom was busy trying out some maternity gear. We picked up some nice & easy ones. She looks cool for now, though we don't know what'll happen in another two months. That's when we will know whether you are the KIMI or the MIKI. Mom's been thinking you are Miki. I don't mind any which ways... I have got plans for both.

Will begin shopping for you by January. By then we would have got chacha Tinkoo all married up to chachi Aditi. Will you please sort out your daddy's & mommy's life till then? We are struggling over here! Use your connections!! He he!

Mom wants you to win her a million D's from one of the draws that we keep participating in. I just want you to come over all happy and smiling, and work out my life in a way that I can keep both of you and our loved ones comfortable for a long time. I guess go with moms. She seems to know a lot better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment