Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hungry Hungry!

Mimi and I have gotten to cooking a lot - lots of options to eat out, but we are bored. Like the other day we ate at some Bert's cafe in Festival City - great price, great presentation but very little to eat. KFC day before, pasta yesterday. And you are making your mommy very very hungry already?

She is eating almost every hour - and is looking at her rapidly shrinking clothes every minute. Must say that I am grateful she can take good care of herself. And over that she does it for me too. To tell you the truth, I am being a bad boy by not eating the lunch or fruits that she packs me.

So we sang the other day - Papa doesn't eat, mommy's always eating... to the tune of Madonna's papa don't preach. Then we had a bucketful of ice cream each, for our midnight snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment